INSTAGRAM

Thursday 16 October 2014

2015 LANEWAY LINEUP

OHMYGLOBZ I AM SO EXCITED HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO ATTACK MY KEYBOARD BECAUSE WE GOT OUR TIX!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAH. LANEWAY I'M COMING FOR YOU ;)

BEEN WANTING TO GO FOREVER BUT FOR SOME REASON HAVE NEVER BOUGHT TICKETS?? OK I need to stop caps locking everything hahahaha. I know these kinds of festivals will be really wonderful to go like...with your other half but it's ok I can wait :) Either ways I'm so excited to lie on my picnic mat, eat sushi, blow bubbles, drink ice cold beer, enjoy my fake summer, DO SOME AWESOME AIR KICKS HAHAHA AND CATCH THESE AWESOME BANDSSSS. I even know what I wanna wear already HAHAHAHA. Gonna kick out my doc marts that I haven't worn in a while cause it's just so hot in sg all the damn time. Honestly I loved the previous few lineups for Laneway but I mean every year is awesome and besides I really REALLY love festivals. I can't overstate how much I love festivals, carnivals, circus shows of all kinds hahahaha. I really become like a child haha. Can't wait to see Angus & Julia Stone, Banks, St. Vincent, Lykke Li, Future Islands and tbh I don't know the rest of the bands well but ah I'm sure it'll be great to just chill :)

Anyways here are some tunes to get myself/you psyched up HAHAH plus they make doing my chores so much easier like this guy...


Summer - Freedom Fry



Love this song :) makes me miss LA and my road trip so so much though..

Keep Together - Hunter Hunted



I LOVE Hunter Hunted. They're so good omg :') please bring them to Laneway/Sg some day!!!

Cruel - St. Vincent



St. Vincent are coming down for this time's Laneway YAY!! My favourite song from them :)


Changing - The Airborne Toxic Event


Like omfg I love this song HAHAHA I can't help but smile every time one of my favourite songs play hahahaha especially when you're walking or on a long bus ride :)

Sweet Emotion - The Kooks


Love this song :) HAHA YES I KNOW I LOVE ALL THE SONGS HAHA but it's such a nice song to listen to while walking.

Fever - The Black Keys


The Black Keys are awesomeeeee. No arguments there.

Truth - Bloc Party


One of my all time favourite Bloc Party songs.

Operating - Hunter Hunted



Hahaha ugh yes I love them a lot <3

Magic - Olympic Ayres



Really wish they'd bring down HUHTER HUNTED (I LOVELOVELOVEEEEE THEM OMG), Of Monsters and Men (wish I saw them at last year's laneway sigh please come back guys), The Naked and Famous, Matt & Kim, RAC, The Strokes, The Black Keys argh so many bands I wanna see before I bite the dust. I swear I will not rest in peace if I do not get to see Coldplay and Radiohead live some day. They always have amazing bands touring the UK and the states, they must be so happy to have such good bands available to them so frequently??:/

Gonna make it my new tradition to go every year :)

Anyways just some photos from Andrea's Candyland party!! Her cake was so adorable omg <3


Love this sweetheart :)

Her cake is the cutest thing ever omg HAHAHAH.


Ok I'm super exhausted from school this week with one presentation and report down and a gazillion more to go but it's ok cause HALLOWEEN IS COMING YAYYYYY and two of my costumes have already arrived :D Gonna spend my weekend catching up on schoolwork and readings and maybe FINALLY catching Annabelle with some good food so YAY ME :)


xx
Qing

No comments:

Post a Comment