INSTAGRAM

Thursday 25 September 2014

20 Facts About Me

ELLO. Yes I know everyone is doing it now haha. Got tagged by Syed abu bakar, jomellow, and Annabel <3


20 Facts About Me

1) I'm a little OCD when it comes to my clothes arrangements and washing my hands (I get grouchy when they're dirty)

2) Sometimes I talk to myself or stick my tongue out when I’m damn annoyed or tired or the cab is taking too long, forgetting that I'm in public

3) I frequently growl to myself in the mornings especially in school

4) I eat A LOT (what feels like half my body mass sometimes... which is really saying a lot)

5) I'm a sap when it comes to movies

6) But totally inept at expressing myself especially to people I love even though I’m honestly a really emotional person

7) Not a particularly cuddly person but idk by what sorcery I think I’ve converted

8) I love horror movies and Halloween and Christmas <3

9) I can't swim YET

10) I almost died when I was 4 from stuffing a bean up my nose to prove a point to my sister

11) I can watch my favourite movies over and over again and still be as attentive as if it's my first time watching

12) I have a weird phobia of people running after/behind me and of walking down the stairs cause I rolled down once and legit concussed for a bit

13) I'm still afraid of hanging my legs off the sides of my bed (cause.. monsters :/)

14) I always sleep with my bolsters on each side of me up to my neck because I used to be scared to death of vampires biting me at night and I still do it idk why..

15) I fall down all the time.. even on flat ground.. in flats

16) I have horrible memory (like leaving the laundry in the washing machine, and the food in the microwave)

17) I'm a ballerina and rockstar. But only in my bedroom.

18) I’m honestly quite shy and guarded when it comes to really letting people in.

19) I have a super weird habit of pinching my own cheeks because THEY ARE HONESTLY THE SOFTEST CHUBBIEST THINGS EVAAA YOU'VE GOT TO TOUCH THEM TO KNOW WHAT TRUE SOFTNESS IS

20) My neck is one of my most sensitive parts. If you touch it when I'm distracted, I WILL BOX YOU AS A REFLEX

Ok and some photos from yesterday!



Went for Beach road prawn mee and it's damn good as always haha and I love how Penny university and Prawn mee are at a walking distance from my place but wah the weather these few days..


Aww one of my favourite girls <3

Visiting Mel at work at Craftsmen. Really loving this place cause look how pretty it is haha. I wish my room looked like that. So glad more cafes and shops are opening up at Siglap. If I had money I would totally open up an old school arcade/bowling place here hahaha. GOOD IDEA RIGHT.








Ok time to study! What recess week... hahaha.

xx
Qing


No comments:

Post a Comment