INSTAGRAM

Wednesday 4 February 2015

LANEWAY FESTIVAL 2015 | KARAOKE | ZOUK DJ MAGS

HIIIIIII!!! Been such a busy week I'm so exhausted now. Can't wait for an off day to just relax and have down time to myself but anywayssss, HAHAH TYPING THIS FROM THE MOST DEPRESSING PLACE --- NUS CLB.
And also, LANEWAY WAS AWESOME GUYS HAHAHAH. My first laneway and definitely not my last. We went pretty late like around... 4? Kinda sad cause I missed eagulls and I didn't get to see St. Vincent either cause I was so tired and had to rush off to Vice after :(




Anyways we missed the rain so YAYYY hahaha lucky us. Apparently it was pouring :(




Mel's camera's pics nicer hahahaha plus her editing skills (Y) hahahah I can't be bothered to edit anything anymore :/





 I love our flash tattoos omg so prettyyyy and shiny <3
 And my Casio's non edited photos except for one cause I'm so damn lazy :/



Freaking hipster paradise HAHAHAH.

Angus and Julia Stone was so good <3 I was damn satisfied hahahah.


 I know can't really see them but I didn't wanna squeeze in front either ways :/


SNAPCHATTTTT HAHAHA






Most of the concerts I've ever been to have always been crazy head banging/moshpit concerts so it was refreshing to have a drink and lie on the grass and not have to worry about death by stampede. Haha kinda like The XX's concert.








I was so tired that I fell asleep standing up during Banks HAHAHAH really turning into some snorlax I swear. I guess it wasn't that obvious cause everyone's head was swaying to the music but mine was swaying cause I was sleeping HAHAHAH.






Vice after for Chris/Collin's Birthday bonanza. THIS IS SUCH AN UNGLAM PHOTO HAHAHA but I was trying to keep my balance hence that cringe

After school last Monday, dropped by Five for some drinks and ended up singing Karaoke till 4?? HAHAHAHAHA and I had school the next day so ugh :/ It was so much fun though hahahaha I love spontaneous nights like these. SNAPCHATTTTTT.







Finally popped by the Orchard library to study and it's so pretty and big there hahaha maybe I'll start studying there from now on. Don't they look like albino bacon strips??

And again last Wednesday HAHA was studying (or attempting to) in school till 1am and I was like FAK THIS SHIT so we went down to KDT from school?? Only my second time there. The view is amazing and the wind is so comfortable but idk not my kind of crowd or music :/ OK BUT NOT TONIGHT CAUSE I'M WORKING and have a mountain of readings piling up :(

Went to One Degree on Thursday with Jerome to study by the pool and we ate so much sashimi I swear I'm gonna become a fatso cause of him la HAHAHAH but thanks for always bringing me there to eatttttt.





Spent Friday in school and I was so so tired by then just downing as much Redbull as I could to stay up :/ and had work on Saturday at Zouk getting people to vote for Zouk to be one of the Top 10 clubs in the world for DJ Mags. HAHAH please vote guys. Hopefully Zouk can clinch top 5 again. Can't wait for next Friday's Zouk Supermarket party HAHAH I'M GONNA DRESS UP AS A BANANA HAHAHAHAH SO EGGCITED. Was damn tired after work on Saturday that when I got home, I fell asleep standing up HAHAHAHA and fell down and woke everyone up from the sound of me crashing to the ground HAHAHA thank god nobody saw that totally dumbass move.
LOOK AT THE INVITE. DAMN CUTE RIGHT HAHAHA it even came with a Zouk plastic bag HAHAH.

And some photos of the scrumptious men I've been dating. Bak Chor Mee and Crepe HAHAHA.


Alright that's about it. Need to study and rush to work later at Park Royal on Pickering! BYEEEE!

HAHAHA FAKKK this pug seriously damn retarded HAHAHAHAHA <3




xx
Qing

No comments:

Post a Comment