INSTAGRAM

Wednesday 21 January 2015

2015 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

HIIIII HAPPY MIDWEEK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS HAHAHAHA I've been missing from this space since... last year?? HAHA Ohmy :/ 2015 has been amazing thus far! Not easy and not smooth sailing but I've been loving every moment of it regardless. Hope your 2015 has been well so far guys! I've just been swamped with school and work HAHA just gonna do a quick post on my resolutions for the year and my month of Jan or wherever I left off last time.








NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

1) TRAVEL
Gonna try to visit five different places if possible this year! When I went to the states last year it was seriously one of the happiest I've ever been in my life? :') so many fond memories regardless of who I went with. HAHAHAH the food.. the people (even the crazy ones), the food, the shopping, the food, the weather, THE PORTIONS OF THE FOOD HAHAHAHA. I ATE SO MUCH I GOT SCARED OF MYSELF. Omg so damn good I can't wait to be back <3 as for this year, hopefully Italy, Japan, Boracay, Australia, Turkey, or somewhere to do a CIP trip :)

 Oh L.A I miss you
 THE BEACHHHH <3 I love the beach ugh wish I could live there and lie on the sand the whole day


2) VOLUNTEER
Been wanting to do it for a while and I've signed up to volunteer at the pet shelter as a dog walker and for a teaching position at an orphanage but I've been so busy with work and school ugh feel so ashamed to say that :/ Got to make sure I make time for this and fulfil this resolution. Honestly I've been thinking of teaching tuition instead of working nightlife but every time I think of teaching and earning a profit from it, I can't help but think about the children and teenagers who can't afford that kind of tuition fee and it's just not fair that they don't get the same opportunities to succeed. I'm not saying that I'm the best person to be teaching cause I admit I'm not the best at what I do but since I'm getting a degree in English Literature, might as well put it to good use right?:) And I'm gonna train Zeus as a dog volunteer so we can go together and visit orphanages and old folks' homes together as a form of therapy. If anyone reading wants to join me, just drop me a pm :) the more the merrier!


3) PICK UP A NEW SKILL
Hahaha yeap I need to do this. Hopefully a few new skills. I'm not too bad at cooking but I hope by the end of the year I'll be whipping up gourmet meals for my friends and family hahahah that'll be so awesome right. And maybe go learn dance and piano :) Used to do both as a child and it's such a shame I didn't continue :/ better late than never though!!

4) FINALLY GET MY LICENSE
HAHAHA OK THIS ONE WAHH I need to stop procrastinating. My parents are always complaining that I can't even walk straight, much less drive so I shouldn't be a public hazard but eh HAHAH I always beat them at Daytona ok. I don't think I'll be that bad??? Plus I've always loved beautiful cars. As a child, I had so many yellow Lambo models in my room HAHAHA and telling myself everyday, that's gonna be my car "when I grow up" HAHAHA.

 Look at these beauties I got to see at work HAHA working for a product launch
 Life size version of my toy models hahah <3

 I wish there weren't people in the background but dayum this Bentley is OMG so gorgeous and understated I love it
 HAHAH FASTER FASTER SNEAKY PHOTO AT WORK

5) DJ CLASSES
Yeap yet another thing I've been meaning to do for a while so yes I'm gonna make sure at the end of the year I at least accomplish 90 percent of my resolutions, if not all. DJ QING HAHAHAH I mean there's really something so empowering and magical about making your own music no?

6) GET FIT
I'm gonna try and get my abs HAHAHAHA but I'm a total fatty. I eat way too much and errr what is exercise hahahah the only exercise I do is walking from the bed to the fridge then to the couch to eat HAHAHA ok not that bad yet cause NUS is full of stairs I swear, to walk to the deck, you already burn half a meal. And even the deck is full of stairs -.- but yes gotta at least put it on my resolutions!!


Anyways, the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 was eventful to say the least hahahah. Some moments have been trying and I've had some of my morals tested and stretched but at the end of the day I know who I am and what I want. I'm happy all these things have come along cause it's just making me more assured of who I am as a person and what I stand for. The most dangerous thing is to become too comfortable cause you get complacent, lose your grip and focus so hopefully this year I don't lose sight of the goals I've set for myself :)

 Shopping after school HAHAHAHA

WORKKKK -_- it was mofo hot to wear that and walk around :(

Brunch at Artichoke ;)


Went for brunch with these two sweethearts <3

Throwback to the PHS event hahaha
 HAHAHA the awkwardness behind every picture


 Brunch at Wild Honey <3 THE FOOD IS SO GOOD. I just shut my eyes and melted man HAHAHA


HAHAHA oops

Work at Vice HAHAH ok really #vicelife sia. The only photos I could find since I'm almost always working and not partying there

Altimate


HAHA after school adventures. Oops had to take it off Ig HAHA

Ok gonna head home to hit the books HAHA EH WEEK 2 IN SCHOOL AND I'M STUDYING HAHAHAH I know that's like not very good also la considering everyone in school's doing readings too but I'm tryna be good this sem. Oh and OMG I CAN'T GRADUATE THIS SEM OHNO :/ I was supposed to but me being me, completely disregarded the Uni requirements and went to bid for all the random subjects I didn't need to take so now I've got to stay an extra sem just to complete my two minors and my fulfil the Uni requirements. Ok but honestly the Uni requirements thing is kinda ridiculous I mean I come to school to take what I'm interested in learning so what's wrong if I dabble in Philosophy for fun or Theatre right?:/

ON A SIDE NOTE, LANEWAY IS THIS SATURDAY!!! OMG CAN'T WAIT YAYYYYY HAHAHAHA I PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE <3

Bye for now! Will update with more interesting things next time!




xx
Qing

No comments:

Post a Comment